You have been diagnosed with periodontal disease, and your periodontist has recommended periodontal surgery. Like many patients, you may have some concerns, and that's what we're here for. It's important for you to find answers to your questions before surgery, because knowing what lies ahead will enable you to actively participate in your health care decisions. You'll be one step closer to a healthy mouth and a happy smile.
- What are the advantages of dental implants over dentures or bridges?
- Am I a candidate for dental implants?
- Why do I need Periodontal Surgery?
- How long will it take to heal?
- Will insurance cover the surgery?
- What kind of anesthetics are used?
- What problems will I experience post operatively?
- What should be avoided after surgery?
- What steps are involved in preparation for dental implants?
- How long will my implant treatment take?