Dental implants are one of the safest and most effective tooth replacement options available today. With a more than 30-year record of safety, dental implants are made of titanium, which is extremely compatible with body tissues, and they fuse with the jawbone. As your body heals, it integrates with the implant, which results in a stable, long-lasting support for prosthetic tooth. They are durable enough to withstand daily use, and they look and feel just like your own teeth. Considered one of the most predictable dental procedures and one of the safest, dental implants not only replace your missing teeth but they also stimulate your jawbone, which helps keep it strong and healthy.
Many patients are good candidates for dental implants, including:
• Those who are missing one or more teeth
• Those who have good dental health
• Those whose jaws have finished growing
• Those who prefer a more secure tooth replacement solution than dentures
• Those who are suffering from bite problems, eating difficulties or speech impediments due to one or more missing teeth
• Those who want a long-term solution to tooth loss
During your initial consultation, talking to our dentist about your health history and lifestyle can help us make better suggestions for your dental health. Talk to our dentist about your smoking habits, any health conditions you have and the prescription or over-the-counter medications you take.
Our expert in dental implant in Los Angeles can provide you with a comprehensive evaluation that will help you determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment.